It's a good idea to have a jar of pudina chutney in your fridge. It's very versatile and you can dish up some really nice 'n' tangy snacks with it in no time...
- 1 large bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander/cilantro
- a thumb sized piece of ginger
- 3 green/red fresh chillies (it's really up to you to either make it really hot or go easy on the spice)
Simply grind all of the above into a smooth paste, with very little water. Store this in an airtight container in your fridge.
- you can use it in sandwiches (see the following two recipes)
- you can use it as a dip for bhajias/pakoras (deep fried fritters)
- you can use it to spice up a salad
- it is used in most chat recipes
- and you can find a million other uses for it, just think, be creative and add some zest to your snacks!